Subscribe to stay on top of our latest content!
Share this article
It's no secret that FLG is perfect for finance businesses - a large proportion of our customers operate in this sector, so if you've looked at our platform before there's every chance you've seen more than a few examples of it in action in a financial setting. But if you're not in the finance business, please don't be put off - we can help you too!
First and foremost, FLG isn’t finance sector specific at all – with workflows at its core that you build around your processes to automate and control them, it truly is flexible enough to help any consumer-focused business.
Here’s just a few examples:
Written by Lauren Shaw
Call and contact centres
- Our Voice feature helps you keep proof of conversation by automatically logging call notes and recordings against each lead.
- Agents can access previous call information to help customers pick up where they left off and provide a seamless service.
- Managers can listen to agent calls to monitor quality and identify any necessary training adjustments.
- Our built-in compliance tools help you meet GDPR and regulator requirements.
- Journeys, our form-building tool, is perfect for creating guided scripts and prompts for agents.
Events & entertainment businesses
- Beat the competition by automatically acknowledging every enquiry and using tools to help you exceed customer expectations – here’s how live music agency Earcandy do just that.
- Take advantage of our Aircall or CircleLoop telephony integrations to build better customer relationships. Again, Earcandy’s Aircall integration is a great example of what’s possible.
- When your customer calls to discuss their event, our call matching widget can alert the correct user, tell them who’s calling, and provide a link to the lead – everything they need to pick up the phone and be fully prepared to assist them!
Home improvements and removal firms
- Use Journeys to create a customer-facing fact-find form to capture the details you need to provide a quote.
- Take inspiration from WiSER Interiors and use Appointments to allow leads to book in home consultations.
- Following every job, automatically send a satisfaction survey, and ask the customer if they know anyone else who needs a quote.
- Engage with potential customers quickly by automatically routing new leads to the correct insurance field specialist teams to be followed up.
- Integrate seamlessly with your insurance management system via our direct API integration.
- Automatically schedule an email and/or SMS to offer customers a new quote when their cover is up for renewal.
- Follow Offices.co.uk‘s lead and use our partner features to track and monitor the leads you sell to partners.
- Give your clients access to a self-service partner portal, helping them to help themselves.
- Take a leaf out of Professional Leads‘s book and use Journeys to provide clients with online Letters of Authority with e-signatures.
- Capture enquiries and instantly allocate them to the right agent based on holiday type or specialism, ensuring they’re followed up immediately before your competitors beat you to it.
- Set your business apart and delight customers with pre and post-holiday SMS comms using personalised templates (remind them about check-in times, send must-see recommendations, promote upgrades and add-ons, thank them for their business, or offer a repeat booking incentive)
- Send an email to travellers on each anniversary of their first enquiry – they probably holiday at the same time every year!