Since the team started using FLG a few months ago, already they’ve noticed some big improvements. Here are just a few examples:
- Leads from various lead providers are automatically populated in FLG, cutting down the number of windows they used to have open at once to just FLG and their quoting system.
- They can send an SMS from FLG when they can’t reach leads on the phone, letting them know when to expect a callback and improving the chances of successfully making contact.
- The integrated CircleLoop telephony system makes inbound and outbound calls easier, allowing them to identify callers and who the lead is assigned to at a glance to deliver a slick and professional yet personal service.
- Adviser workloads and time spent on the phone can now be tracked to measure input and success.
- Reporting tools easily track conversions, and identify leads at risk of going cold to filter them out and make sure they’re followed up – no more missed opportunities.
Next on their to-do list is to set up customisable email templates in FLG so that advisers can easily follow up on conversations with customers over the phone. By reducing time-consuming administrative tasks in this way, advisers will have more time to focus on bringing in new business.
I asked William if he’d recommend FLG to other businesses, and he joked that he wouldn’t because he doesn’t want them to be as successful as his!
“FLG is cost-effective and you get real value for money. It’s much more accessible than some of the big CRM names, and at a fifth of the price it does everything we need it to do. I feel it would improve any business that doesn’t have a CRM system in place.”
Although they haven’t been using FLG for very long, William is confident that it’ll scale with them and can meet all of their future requirements as they continue to bring in more advisers and grow the business.