Whether you’re trying to gain new leads, want to keep your customer updated or need a simple piece of information quickly, SMS (text messaging) is a fantastic way to interact with your customers. When you combine two-way sales SMS messaging with a dedicated short code number (for example 'text LOAN to 80011') you additionally get the ability to receive leads directly to your business, quickly, easily and at a very low cost.
How can SMS marketing automation help your business?
Instant and convenient communication
Many businesses recognise that their customers value communication via text message. They may be at work and unable to take a call, not able to access email or on holiday with poor reception - whatever the reason, SMS is a great, instant way to inform or get answers and ensure efficient customer service at the click of a button.Learn more about the importance of SMS in managing your customer sales experience
A powerful marketing tool
Thousands of UK businesses use text messaging as part of their lead generation strategy. If you haven’t already adopted SMS Sales Marketing Functionality, then you’re missing out on one of the most effective marketing channels between you and your customers:
- Generate leads by including short codes in your advertising
- Mass-market to your customer base at the click of a button
- Automate responses to acknowledge enquiries and advise next steps
Increase sales lead conversion
Text messages have significantly higher open and response rates compared to email, and they can help maximise the chances of conversion:
- 90% of SMS messages are opened in under 3 minutes, read within 5 seconds and responded to within 90 seconds
- Direct communication without barriers such as spam or email filters
- Prospects who are sent text messages convert at a rate 40% higher than those who aren't sent any
Embrace SMS to generate leads and manage the customer sales experience
Free personal web demonstration
Included with every FLG package
All three of the FLG packages allow you to send SMS text messages to your customers, and on our XL and Concierge levels you can easily add inbound SMS and short codes for a small monthly fee.